70 Memories of School Quotes that’ll Help You Remember Time With Friends
School is a time of learning, growing up, and making memories.
We all have those good times we remember from school with friends that we cherish.
To help you remember those great moments, we’ve compiled 70 memories of school quotes.
You can look at these quotes and feel the nostalgia again as if it were yesterday.
These quotes will remind you of what made your school years so special and how much fun they really were.
So take a trip down memory lane by reading through our list of memorable quotes about school!
What makes memories of school quotes so special?
Memorable school quotes stay with you and give you something to look back on.
Good memories make up a big part of who we are and what we’ve done, and it’s always nice to look back on them again.
Whether they’re from school experiences or other things that have happened in our lives.
At a time where we’re reminiscing on our own past memories, it’s nice to have others to look back on as well.
They also give us a chance to reflect on those times and even think of things we could have done better so that we can learn from the experience.
Related Post: 70 Quotes About School Friends That’ll Remind You of Why They’re So Special
70 Memories of school quotes that will remind you of good and hard times with friends
If you think of school as a time you grew up, learned new things, and made unforgettable memories, then this list of school quotes is perfect for you.
Whether it’s about friends, teachers, or learning new things, we’ve collected 70 memories of school quotes to help you remember the good times.
These quotes that will remind you that your time spent in school was fun and something special.
1. “The most successful people in life are typically making others smile and laugh everyday.”
2. “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.” – Steve Jobs
3. “Life is too short to wake up with regrets, so love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t.” – Harvey Mackay
4. “Learn from your mistakes, but never regret because what’s done is done.”
5. “It doesn’t matter where you came from, what matters is where you’re going.” – Brian Tracy
6. “Don’t let your past dictate your future and don’t let other people’s opinions change the way you live your life.”
7. “A person’s true wealth is the friends he holds dear and the quality of his being.”
8. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” – Maya Angelou
9. “If you go back to your home town or you’re reunited with school friends, its always slightly bittersweet because as much as there’s nice things in terms of seeing them again, the town has changed without you, and you’re no longer a part of it.” – Edgar Wright
10. “My school friends thought I was outgoing and bubbly, but that masked a lot of insecurities, and maybe that’s the reason I chose drama – to build a bit of self-confidence. I had a great teacher, and I won a few speech and drama competitions and just fell in love with it.” – Deborah Mailman
11. “The best memories are the ones you don’t have to share with anyone else because they are your own.”
12. “The best times of your life are the ones you never want to end.”
13. “Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.”
14. “If I were given the opportunity to do it all over again, I would definitely change a few things. But the thing is, life doesn’t really give you second chances.”
15. “Ultimately, it’s often the things that don’t last forever that end up making us truly happy in life.”
16. “People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
17. “Even if you only have one friend, that’s enough because one good friend is better than none.”
18. “If you’re looking for perfect friends, then you will be searching the rest of your life because there are no perfect friends… But the right friends can make you feel like you’re on the right path.”
19. “Friends have a way of finding each other no matter how long it’s been since they first met.”
20. “The year most of my high school friends and I got our driver’s permits, the coolest thing one could do was stand outside after school and twirl one’s car keys like a lifeguard whistle. That jingling sound meant freedom and power.” – Sloane Crosley
21. “No matter how old we get, we all still need someone to show us which lunches belong to us and which ones don’t.”
22. “What I’ve learned since then is that when you’re in school, people judge you without knowing half of the stuff that goes on in your life. I used to pretend that everything was perfect in my life, but it definitely wasn’t. I’ve gotten better at accepting my faults and flaws.”
23. “School can be great fun if you’re not caught up with the pressure to always excel.”
24. “I’ve never understood people who change themselves for a certain crowd or to fit in because I know that no matter how hard they try, they will never truly belong. And I admire those confident friends of mine who are exactly themselves, no matter what others think. “
25. “My friendships are my summer holidays, the time I feel most myself and when I do my best work.”
26. “I see the human in everyone and everything. No one is more important than anyone else; I still hang out with my high school friends.” – Zoe Kravitz
27. “When we were in school, it was all about who you hung out with and what clique you were involved with. Kids could be mean and judgmental.”
28. “The people that go to your high school reunion are the people who loved high school the most, because they’re the ones who can’t let it go.”
29. “If it’s old school friends that my parents know, then I can stay out till late. But if they don’t know them, they want me home by 9 P.M. If I have work, then I don’t have a deadline. I don’t argue with them. That’s how I have been raised, and I’m happy with it.” – Tena Desae
30. “You can’t go back and make new best friends, but you can find a new group of people who make you feel accepted for who you are.”
31. “I still think back on all the good times my friends and I had. It was a fun life then, being young and free of responsibilities.”
32. “You’ll never get through school if you believe all the negative things people say about you.”
33. “Making friends as an adult is really hard… But it’s not the same as high school friendships, because those people knew you before you started to change and grow.”
34. “I think we all just hope that we’ll find some lifelong friends who understand us, and that we’ll never grow apart.”
35. “The only thing I remember about school is that a good friend can cheer you up just by existing.”
36. “A bad semester in college is not the end of the world. It means you’re taking risks and learning new things.”
37. “Don’t judge people on what school they go to, where they live or how much their parents earn; it’s not an indication of their worth.”
38. “We all have different definitions of fast, but after high school graduation, the days go by like a blur.”
39. “I always felt left out because everyone had a million friends, everywhere we went it was somewhere where they all knew somebody.”
40. “I went to high school at a time when kids still had an excuse to get together. It was before cell phones, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram… Now there’s no reason to hang out because everyone’s connected all day.”
41. “I never wanted to eat lunch alone in high school, but it scared the crap out of me to ask someone.”
42. “High school friends are the people who know you, love you and still put up with you when they have every right not to.”
43. “The best years of your life are the ones where you make mistakes, learn lessons and grow up a little bit more.”
44. “The one thing I’ve found is that whether it’s high school or college or even if we go on to get jobs, that time is so fleeting. It’s just a blink in the big picture of life.”
45. “Happiness comes from within. It’s about finding those friends who love you for who you are and not what they want you to be.”
46. “I’ve known these people since we were children, and I’m happy that we still all get along now. School wasn’t the easiest time of my life, but it was worth it to have them as friends “
47. “I believe that the best time of your life is when you’re young and immature because you don’t care what other people think of you.”
48. “High school was even worse than middle school, because in high school I got more attention for my weirdness.”
49. “The embarrassing thing is that I really did think in high school that by the time we graduated, all of us would be best friends forever.”
50. “I think it’s really helpful for me now to look back at pictures of myself from high school. It makes me realize that everything is temporary, and you can’t let yourself get down about any of it.”
51. “When you’re in school, the friendships are so intense because they become your whole world.”
52. “That’s probably why I’m so attached to my high school friendships. It was the only time when I felt like I had people who would be there for me no matter what.”
53. “You may not realize it when you’re in high school, but the friends that stand by you through everything are the ones worth keeping around.”
54. “High school is an awkward time where you have to learn who you are and what makes you happy.”
55. “Mostly, high school friendships are a nice reminder that you can get through some tough times with the right people.”
56. “The things about high school is that it’s such an insecure time. You have no idea who you are or what you want to do, so it’s almost like you’re always adjusting to be something else.”
57. “I really wish I had appreciated my friends when I had them in high school, because looking back on the memories they were all invaluable.”
58. “It didn’t seem like life could get any better. But it did when I graduated high school.”
59. “I think it’s easy to focus on the negative things in high school, but when I look back at my yearbook, I’m reminded that there was a lot of good to balance the bad.”
60. “I wish I knew when I was in high school that growing up is so slow. You never feel the changes happening until one day, you look around and almost everything about your past is gone.”
61. “I loved high school because I was finally treated like an adult and got to explore the world on my own, even if it was just hanging out with friends.”
62. “High school was a pretty lonely time for me. I never really fit in anywhere, and I always felt like an outsider.”
63. “I guess that’s the way it is with high school memories – cliques and labels fade, but stronger friendships last forever.”
64. “Even though I spent most of my time studying in high school, I do miss those days when friendships were more important than anything else.”
65. “I went through a lot of crap in high school, but I would do it all again because of my friends.”
66. “I’ll be honest: I missed high school just as much as the day that I walked out of it.”
67. “I wish I could go back to high school for just one day. I’d tell myself that it gets better.”
68. “High school is the time in your life when you really start to find yourself and how you want others to see you.”
69. “I think that’s why I’m not nostalgic for high school; it was good in the moment, but looking back, it wasn’t always worth bragging about.”
70. “I miss the way that everything seemed like a big deal in high school and how we all struggled to figure out where we belonged.”
These are just a few memories of school quotes that will help you remember the best times spent with friends.
Whether it’s reminiscing about prom, homecoming, or standing on the sidelines at games, good memories are universal and will never fade away.
Now that you’ve read these memories of school quotes, you’ll be able to remember the good times and cherish the friendships you made.
It doesn’t matter how long it’s been since you graduated, the memories will always be there.
Maybe you find yourself thinking of school fondly, maybe you’d rather forget it ever happened – either way, these are universal.
What were your favorite memories from school and why?
Please feel free to leave a comment below and share these memories of school quotes with anyone who needs a memory refresher!