75 Instagram Captions for Girls Who are Strong and Independent
Captions are key when it comes to Instagram.
They can make or break an image, and we all know that strong females need strong captions.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of the best captions for independent and powerful women.
Whether you’re looking for a funny caption or one that packs a punch, we’ve got you covered.
So go ahead and post that selfie with one of these Instagram captions for girls, you won’t regret it!
Why post Instagram captions for girls that show independence and power?
Sometimes people need a nudge to try something new or go somewhere they’ve never been before.
That’s where Instagram captions for girls come in handy.
A motivational quote can do wonders for you and your followers.
You can inspire and encourage others, share your story or just let people know why you love the things that you do.
And it can be anything that motivates someone to do better or try something new!
Related Post: 75 Boss Lady Quotes that Will Make You Feel Ready to Take on the World
75 Instagram Captions for Girls who are Strong and Independent
Now that you know why you need captions for your posts on social, let’s get down to the business of finding one.
And when I say business, I mean something that will help you tell your story and encourage others to do the same.
Whether you want a caption with a bit of humor, a hint of sass, or a whole lot of inspiration, we’ve got you covered.
So here are the best captions for girls that will show everyone just how strong and independent you really are:
1. “I don’t want to be seen as a rose among thorns, but rather a rose growing out of the concrete.”
2. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
3. “You don’t need someone who will just tolerate you, you need someone who won’t be able to live without you.”
4. “Blessed are those with strong feet…for they shall carry you a long way.”
5. “Every time you leave your comfort zone you are growing and moving forward!”
6. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”
7. “People will stare, make it worth their while.”
8. “Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it you’ll land among the stars.”
9. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”
10. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.”
11. “If I fail more times than I succeed, at least I’m not boring.”
12. “I am strong because I have been weak. I am fearless because I have been afraid. I am wise because I have been foolish.”
13. “Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what’s your heart’s desire.”
14. “She wasn’t always strong, she had to learn it along the way…It didn’t come naturally, but when life pushed her down she pushed back harder!”
15. “I am not afraid of storms for I am learning to sail my ship.”
16. “I am my own hero. I rescued myself from drowning in a sea of self-doubt and now I’m swimming free.”
17. “I love the strength and the courage that comes from overcoming something difficult.”
18. “I’d rather be bold than beautiful.”
19. “When life knocks me down I know how to get back up again…but sometimes I like to stay down there for a while because I find the grass is really cool and it smells so good.”
20. “I refuse to silently let life walk all over me. I will continue standing up for what I believe in, being authentic, and speaking my mind even if it makes others uncomfortable or angry – that’s just how I roll.”
21. . “Sometimes a new path opens up just as one that was once important becomes blocked.”
22. “I’m not satisfied until I know that I do my very best. No regrets, no excuses.”
23. “I find strength in pain because it reminds me I can overcome anything.”
24.”Don’t let the past steal your present and future..”
25. “Never lose yourself in trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.”
26. “Never regret anything you have done with a sincere affection; nothing is lost that is born of the heart.”
27. “In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.”
28. “Don’t let society define who you are. Make your own definition.”
29. “A strong woman looks a challenge right in the eye and gives it a smirk!”
30. “Your worth is determined by how much time you spend improving yourself..”
31. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
32. “I am not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become.”
33. “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”
34. “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me!’”
35. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
36. “An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”
37. “If I had to choose whether to be happy or wise, I would definitely choose to be happy.”
38. “I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it.”
39. “I am stronger than yesterday, braver than the day before, and more capable than I once was.”
40. “Never let someone tell you that something can’t be done because there isn’t always one way to accomplish it.”
41. “Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the road is tough, you’ve had enough strength to climb so far.”
42. “I finally understand that imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
43. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
44. “If you can’t find a way, make one.”
45. “There will always be people who look at you from a single point of view and judge you by their pettiness…. Stay strong and continue to shine bright!”
46. “If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back..”
47. “Never underestimate your value and never undervalue yourself.”
48. “I’m not here to impress anyone, I’m just being myself.”
49. “I don’t want to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.”
50. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
51. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”
52. “Don’t ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t do something! You got a dream, you gotta protect it.”
53. “I stop and ask myself: What would an awesome me do right now? I try to do things that person would do.”
54. “I try not to judge my competition because there is enough space in the world for everyone.”
55. “Some people are always grumbling that roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.”
56. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is, too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.”
57. “The most important thing in life is to dare, to risk, to take a chance, even if you know you’re not sure of the outcome.”
58. “When all else fails, follow directions.”
59. “I like living life on my own terms and can’t imagine settling for less!”
60. “There is nothing wrong with having nothing to say, but it’s horrible when that’s the only thing you’ve got.”
61. “If I don’t campaign for my happiness, who will?”
62. “You can always find something beautiful to look at in this world if you just look hard enough for it.”
63. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”
64. “What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while.”
65. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”
66. “I’m curious about what happens in people’s minds when I tell them what I have to say.”
67. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
68. “Don’t waste time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself.”
69. “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.”
70. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”
71. “Don’t let fear stop you from being brave, being free, being happy, being confident, or being you!”
72. “Be ready for your next chance.”
73. “I’m not sure if it happens when you grow up, but at some point, you stop running away from things and start running towards them instead.”
74. “Just because I’m relentlessly positive does not mean I’m delusional or lack the ability to see challenges ahead of me. It means I know that doing my best today is better than doing nothing at all, tomorrow.”
75. “I should find the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.”
These are just a few examples of the best Instagram captions for girls that will make you feel stronger.
Instagram Captions for Girls: Final Thoughts
Now that you’ve read these Instagram captions for girls, you can feel more confident in your own skin.
With a little bit of courage and the right mindset, you’ll be able to do anything that you want in life!
This means that you should use these captions as motivation, not to get stuck in a rut.
And remember, don’t get too comfortable or get complacent!
Instead, aim high and always do your best so that you can improve yourself in every way possible.
What do you think? Do these Instagram captions for girls work great?
We would love to know, so please do tell us in the comments section below.