75 Fake Family Quotes to Make Your BS Radar Go Off
Family is one of the most important parts of life.
It’s where we come from and who we are as a person.
Without family we would be lost and alone in this world and I think that is why so many people fight to keep their families together.
But what happens when your family isn’t there for you?
And if those family are being fake to you or to someone that you love.
What do you do?
Well, here are 75 Fake Family Quotes to help you tell if your family is really there for you.
Why it’s important to know that your family is fake
Fake people are everywhere and we all have to deal with them at some point in our lives.
Part of dealing with those fakers though, is knowing when they’re coming and how to spot one from a mile away.
And if you find yourself with fake family members then here are some fake family quotes to show you the signs.
Related Post: 65 Quotes for Fake Love That’s All Too Real
75 Fake Family Quotes to Help You Deal with Difficult Family Members
Realizing that your family isn’t by your side 100% can be a crushing blow.
But it’s important that you find out before they do something to destroy the relationship you have with them forever.
When you realize that your family is fake it can be tough, but there’s nothing more important than realizing who is real and who isn’t.
This list of 75 Fake Family Quotes will help you to tell if your family is really there for you or not!
1. “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.” – Ismail Haniyeh
2.”The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” – Groucho Marx
3.”Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.” – Yolanda Hadid
4.”You don’t get to choose your family, but you do get to choose how they’re allowed to treat you.”
5. “A fake person smiles with an agenda.”
6. “Family isn’t always blood, it’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who are and love you anyways.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Saying “No” to a toxic family member shows that you understand what family truly means.”
8. “If the people you are around constantly make you feel less than amazing, re-evaluate those relationships.”
9. “Don’t let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” – Dalai Lama
10. “Be with someone who doesn’t make you feel like you need to walk on fragile eggshells around them.”
11. “I am not obligated to be loyal to fake people.”
12. “People who truly love and care about you will never make you feel like you are a burden.”
13. “Don’t lose your sense of direction over someone else’s poor behavior.”
14. “You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it. – Mahatma Gandhi
15. “People don’t always show they care. However, that doesn’t mean they don’t care.”
16. “One of the toughest things in life is having words put in your mouth, or being told what you think.”
17. “If someone can’t handle your truth, they don’t deserve your lies.”
18. “Trying to keep everyone happy isn’t being fake, it’s exhausting. It’s okay to have boundaries.”
19. “When you are honest with others, it forces them to be honest with themselves.”
20. “Having friends and people who truly care about you is one of the biggest blessings in life.”
21. “People who whine about not having enough time for everything usually have all the time in the world for things that don’t matter.”
22. “What hurts us most in life is when we keep pretending like everything is fine when it really isn’t.”
23. “It is not our responsibility to judge the family we are born into, but it is our responsibility to choose our new family.”
24. “If someone isn’t making you stronger, they’re making you weaker.”
25. “You are not defined by the relationship you have with your family members, but by how you love them despite the relationship.”
26. “Family may not always be perfect; they may not even actually like each other some of the time, but they will always be there for you when it counts.”
27. “You can’t make everyone happy, but you can make yourself happy with the choices that you make.”
28. “A family is made up of people who love each other unconditionally.”
29. “The best families are supportive and loving, even when they disagree with you.”
30. “The people who are there for you in life are the ones who truly care about you.”
31. “If your family is holding you back, they’re not your real family.”
32. “We may not have the perfect family, but we are a perfect family in many ways.”
33. “Family members who can’t apologize for their actions and try to change your mind with an excuse instead are not real family.”
34. “The people who truly care about you will never deliberately try to hurt your feelings.”
35. “What people think of me is none of my business.”
36. “You can always choose to break free from toxic people and live the life you deserve.”
37. “Watch out for the people who only tell you what you want to hear, especially if it’s not true.”
38. “Fake family can be your worst nightmare; real family is your saving grace.”
39. “People who constantly make excuses for others are usually trying to avoid their own truth.”
40. “Know that it is more than okay to stand up for yourself and live the life you want, even if it means letting go of those who don’t support your happiness.”
41. “Don’t let someone dull out your shine.”
42. “People who deserve your loyalty will never ask you to compromise your dignity or happiness.”
43. “Sometimes the only person you need in life is yourself. Be enough for yourself, then you’ll be enough for others.”
44.”People who truly care about you will never make you feel like you are alone.”
45. “It is far easier to build someone up than it is to tear them down.”
46. “People who are worth your time won’t make you feel guilty for not being enough.”
47. “Don’t let people make you believe that you are the problem when it’s really them.”
48. “Removing toxic people from your life doesn’t make you the bad guy. It makes you the strong one who is finally ready to be happy.”
49. “Don’t let anyone bring down your happiness, especially someone who did so much to take it away.”
50. “Never let someone convince you that they’re doing what’s best for you, especially if it isn’t what you want.”
51. “If someone can’t accept all of your flaws and love you unconditionally, then they don’t deserve a place in your life.”
52. “If you have to pretend that everything is okay, then things are definitely not okay.”
53.”You don’t owe anyone anything for being your friend or family member, so don’t let anyone take advantage of you.”
54. “You don’t need permission to be your own person.”
55. “The people who make you feel like you’re always giving and never taking are not real family.”
56. “If someone makes you feel guilty for doing what’s best for yourself, let them go and find the kind of happiness that you deserve.”
57. “A toxic person only wants to drain you so they can feel better about their own lives. Don’t let them take advantage of you or poison you with negativity. If they don’t have anything nice to say, then it’s best to stay away from them.”
58. “Remember that the people who truly love you would never try to make you feel bad about yourself or put you down. They will always be there to lift you up and support your choices in life.”
59. “Your family should be your number one support system, not your number one source of stress.”
60. “It’s okay to remove people from your life if they make you feel bad about yourself all the time. Don’t keep putting yourself in a situation where you don’t get to be happy.”
61. “If someone in your life is only going to make you feel bad about yourself, push them out of it. You deserve people who support and encourage you, not tear you down when things don’t go their way.”
62. “When it comes to toxic people, sometimes the best thing you can do is simply walk away.”
63. “The people who try to keep you down are just afraid to see you succeed.”
64. “Don’t let people who don’t care about your feelings influence the way you feel about yourself.”
65. “There’s a difference between someone who cares about you and someone who only cares about what they can get from you.”
66. “Don’t let anyone else tell you how to be your best self or make choices that are right for you. Do what makes YOU happy.”
67.”Holding on to toxic people will keep their negative feelings alive in your heart. It’s taking up space, and it will only make you feel worse.”
68. “There’s a big difference between being kind to someone and tolerating their behavior.”
Related Post: 75 Best Attitude Status and Quotes for Whatsapp
69. “Don’t wait to be a priority – make yourself one! No more feeling guilty for putting your needs first or thinking that someone else is more deserving of your time.”
70. “You don’t need anyone’s approval to be happy with yourself.”
71. “Having a bad day is normal, but letting the wrong people bring you down everyday won’t help anything. Surround yourself with positivity and success so you can overcome difficult times and bounce back quickly.”
72. “There’s a reason why you have low self-esteem and constantly feel the need to be accepted by others – it’s because you’ve been letting toxic people into your life.”
73. “Toxic people are like vampires – they suck the life out of you, but never actually make you stronger.”
74. “You deserve to be treated with respect, so don’t ever let someone make you feel guilty for speaking up. If they’re not showing you the love that you want and deserve, then it’s time to move on.”
75.”The people who bring negativity into your life are only there to make you miserable. Hold on to the people who genuinely care about you and spend your time with the ones that bring more happiness than sadness.”
76. “You have to know what you want from life and be willing to stand alone sometimes in order to get it.”
77. “Don’t settle for a relationship that brings out the worst in you. It’s not worth it.”
78. “Toxic people will always be toxic, so keep that in mind when you’re letting them into your life. Unsupportive people will only make you feel bad about yourself and hold you back from achieving greatness.”
79.”Remember to be kind to others, but also to yourself. You deserve love and positive attention from people who value you.”
80. “The right people will always respect your time, feelings, and opinions – even if they don’t agree with them. They aren’t going to force you into anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or unhappy.”
81. “Remember, toxic people can’t change your life without your permission. You have control over the amount of negativity that comes into it. If you don’t like someone’s behavior towards you, stand up for yourself and make them realize what they are doing is wrong.”
82. “It’s not always easy to let go of people who make you feel bad about yourself, but if they don’t love and support you for who you are then it isn’t worth your time.”
83. “Keep your circle small, and only let the right people into your life.”
84. “People who truly care about you will be happy for you when things are going well. Toxic people get upset because they don’t see you living up to their standards.”
85. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
These are just some fake family quotes that we’ve collected and hope they can help you understand more about family.
Fake family Quotes: Key Takeaways
Now that you’ve read the fake family quotes, we hope you can get something out of it.
These quotes can be a good reminder of how to deal with family.
They’re also a great way to keep in mind what you want from your relationship.
Remember that you deserve to be valued and respected.
You also deserve to be happy and surrounded by people who make you feel good about yourself.
So don’t stay with people who avoid conflict at all costs because it could lead to bigger problems later on.
You want to be able to speak your mind without looking like the bad guy.
But if you need help figuring out what you really want, don’t hesitate to seek professional help.
That’s what they’re there for after all!
Thank you again for reading through these fake family quotes and hopefully they can benefit you in some way.