65 Deep Instagram Captions to Feed Your Soul
We all know that Instagram captions can be deep and soulful.
But sometimes it’s hard to come up with the perfect caption on our own.
Because it can be tough to find the right words to express your thoughts and feelings.
Especially when you want your words to be meaningful and reflective.
With these 65 deep Instagram captions, you’ll never have to worry about finding the perfect quotes again.
These thoughtful words will help you connect with your innermost thoughts, and they’ll make your Instagram posts look extra soulful.
Why share deep captions for Instagram?
People love receiving meaningful messages on social media.
They connect to curated posts that inspire them and make them think and feel.
That’s why people are often drawn to posts with deep captions.
Because when you post deep captions for Instagram, you’re brightening someone’s day.
You might even inspire them to reflect on their own life.
So next time you post a photo on Instagram include one of these deep Instagram captions to feed the soul.
To get started, all you have to do is pick a quote that resonates with you and put it over an image that reflects what’s in your heart.
Related Post: 75 Savage IG Captions that will Stop Your Haters in their Tracks!
65 Deep Instagram Captions to Feed Your Soul
If you are ready to begin, grab one of your favorite quotes below and include it in one of your Instagram posts.
You never know, one of these captions may be exactly what you need to feed your soul during tough times!
1. “There’s a moment that happens for all of us, where we let go and stop trying to hold on to the idea of what we think life is supposed to be like and embrace what actually is.”
2. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” –Maya Angelou
3. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” –Les Brown
4. “Sometimes our light goes out but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.” –Albert Schweitzer
5. “I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time.” –Anna Freud
6. “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” –Louise Hay
7. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” –Albert Einstein
8. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” –Steve Jobs
9. “Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” –Plato
10. “It doesn’t matter how many breaths you take, but how many moments take your breath away.” –Shing Xiong
11. “Life isn’t about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce.” –Tigger
12. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” –Mahatma Gandhi
13. “One of the most freeing things we learn in life is that we don’t have to like everyone, everyone doesn’t have to like us and that it’s perfectly fine.”
14. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing; that’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
15. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” –Sir Winston Churchill
16. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” –Charles Swindoll
17. “The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers.” –Deepak Chopra
18. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.” –Jim Rohn
19. “It is never about the quantity of life but rather the quality of your existence.”
20. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” –Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
21. “An unexamined life is not worth living.” –Socrates
22. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” –Arnold Schwarzenegger
23. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough – we must do.” –Leonardo da Vinci
24. “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.” –Eckhart Tolle
25. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'” –Eleanor Roosevelt
26. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” –Nelson Mandela
27. “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things… The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” –Doctor Who
28. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.” –Bob Dylan
30. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” –John Lennon
31. “Letting go doesn’t mean giving up…it means moving on.”
32. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” –Nelson Mandela
33. “The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being.” –Dalai Lama
34. “If you aren’t in the moment, then you are either looking forward to uncertainty or back to pain and regret.” –Jim Carrey
35. “The energy you bring to a relationship is exactly the same energy that will be brought back to you, whether it’s good for you or not.”
36. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream”. –C.S Lewis
37. “I’ve learned that mistakes can often be as good a teacher as success.” –Jack Welch
38. “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.” –Richard L. Evans
39. “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily–the secret of success is found in the daily routine.” –John C. Maxwell
40. “Don’t fall for looks, they can deceive. Don’t fall for wealth, even that fades away. Find someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.” –Jordan Smith
41. “I believe that every human mind feels pleasure in doing good to another.” –Thomas Jefferson
42. “It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” –Rocky Balboa
43. “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” –J.K Rowling
44. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” –T.S Eliot
45. “You will never plow a field by turning it over in your mind”
46. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” –Paul Coehlo
47. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” –Walt Disney
48. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” –David Brinkley
49. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
50. “You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.” –Edwin Louis Cole
51. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”-Eleanor Roosevelt
52. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” –Chinese Proverb
53. “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities – brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems.” –John W. Gardner
54. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
55. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” –Gerard Way
57. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.” –Robert Louis Stevenson
58. “The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.” –William Mather Lewis
59. “Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.” –Kevin Kruse
60. “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” –Michelangelo
61. “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” –Groucho Marx
62. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” –Henry Ford
63. “Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.” –John Spence
64. “You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.” –Indira Gandhi
65. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like its heaven on earth.” –William W. Purkey
These quotes represent deep Instagram captions that will inspire you to reflect on your life.
If you’re looking for a way to express yourself beyond a simple selfie, these quotes will help you connect with your innermost thoughts and feelings.
Deep Instagram Captions: Final Thoughts
These 65 deep captions for Instagram will help you to express yourself and reflect upon the beauty of life.
They’ll give you the inspiration you need to create a unique post that’s filled with plenty of meaning and soulfulness.
So what are you waiting for?
If you enjoyed these deep Instagram captions, be sure to share them with your followers.
And if you have any meaningful quotes to add, be sure to share them in the comments below!