65 Best Smile Quotes for Instagram that will Brighten Your Day
Looking for a little pick-me-up today?
Check out these 65 smile quotes for Instagram that are sure to make you laugh or smile when you least expect it.
They’re perfect for posting on social media or just keeping on hand for when you need a quick boost of happiness.
We all need a little pick-me-up sometimes, so why not use some inspiring and funny quotes to get us through the day?
With this list, you’ll have plenty of smiles to last you a while.
Benefits of posting smile captions for Instagram
There are many benefits to using smile quotes for Instagram posts.
You can use photos to go with the quotes, you can put them in Instagram captions or just post the quote alone.
The important thing is that you are posting something that makes people smile.
There are many benefits of doing this:
1. It gives you an opportunity to give back to the community
2. You can make someone smile and brighten their day no matter where they are
3. Your posts will be very well received because everyone loves a good smile
4. You’re spreading happiness throughout the world
Of course, there are other benefits as well, but those are a big part of it.
So go ahead and share some smile captions for Instagram!
Related Post: 75 Best Attitude Status and Quotes for Whatsapp
75 Best Smile Quotes for Instagram that will Brighten Your Day
Now that you’re all excited about using smile captions for Instagram, it’s time to get down to business.
Here are 75 of the best smile quotes that will brighten your day every single time you read them.
We hope you enjoy these quotes and share them with other people who could use a boost of happiness today!
1. “The secret to having more happiness in your life is giving out more smiles in your life.” – Unknown
2. “Smile, breathe and go slowly.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.” – Denis Waitley
4. “Be grateful for all the sadness in your life, because without experiencing these negative emotions you would never be able to truly experience happiness either.” – Unknown
5. “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” – Hubert H. Humphrey Jr.
6. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
7. “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.” – John Barrymore
8. “Happiness is a how; not a what. A talent, not an object.” – Hermann Hesse
9. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
10. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
11. “Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them.” – Leo Tolstoy
12. “I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.” – Martha Washington
13. “Happiness dwells not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
14. “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
15. “Happiness is a choice – whether or not to enjoy each moment as it comes.”
16. “You don’t have the power to make life ‘fair,’ but you do have the power to make life joyful.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
17. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” – Frederick Keonig
18. “Happiness is a state of being. We have the ability to choose joy and happiness in every moment, no matter what we’re going through or how we’re feeling.”
19. “The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be. ” – Anne Frank
20. “The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require the approval of others to validate your self-worth.”
21. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
22. “Your smile is a gift to the world. Never underestimate its value or power!”
23. “Happiness blooms from suffering. It’s the contrast that allows us to truly appreciate and be grateful for all of our moments, big and small alike.”
24. “The most powerful anti-depressant is to smile and laugh.”
25. “Most unhappiness comes from resisting life as it is presenting itself to us.”
26. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” – Phyllis Diller
27. “Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
28. “Go out into the world with a smile on your face and a song in your heart, knowing that life truly is a wonderful journey.” – Leo Buscaglia
29. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” – William Arthur Ward
30. “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” – Rashida Jones
31. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
32. “Laughter doesn’t just come from a good joke or a funny situation, it comes from a certain way of looking at the world.”
33. “Laughter is an instant vacation.” – Milton Berle
34. “Life is never perfect, but in every area of my life I feel blessed and happy to be alive in such a beautiful place.”
35. “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.” – Harvey Mackay
36. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
37. “Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.” – William E. Gladstone
38. “Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.” – AbrahamAlice Morse Earle Lincoln
39. “After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.” – William R. Alger
40. “A happy thought is like a seed that sows positivity for all to reap.” – Miriam Muhammad
41. “You have been born at this time and placed under this star for a reason, so that you can spread joy.”
42. “Wear a smile on your face and spread it on your soul.”
43. “If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.” – Andy Rooney
44. “Be happy for what you have while working for more.” – Alan Cohen
45. “If happiness can be found in the darkest of times, it truly is a magnificent feat.” – JK Rowling
46. “I enjoy jokes, smiling, and making people smile. I may be a little different, but that’s OK, who wants to be normal anyway?” – Tim Duncan
47. “Nobody needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. So get used to smiling heart-warming smiles, and you will spread sunshine in a sometimes dreary world.” – Lawrence G. Lovasik
48. “The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions – the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
49. “Savor the flavor of life to the fullest, smile and laugh often, have a grateful heart, love with all your might and believe that everything’s going to be okay.”
50. “I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.” – Goldie Hawn
51. “Laughter is day, and sobriety is night; a smile is the twilight that hovers gently between both, more bewitching than either.” – Henry Ward Beecher
52. “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.” – Mother Teresa
53. “I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.” – Leonardo da Vinci
54. “’Tis easy enough to be pleasant, When life flows along like a song; But the man worthwhile is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
55. “If I could teach people to be grateful, we could have an amazing world where negativity could not grow and foster, and children would have a smile on their face.” – Catriona Gray
56. “A smile is so sexy, yet so warm. When someone genuinely smiles at you, it’s the greatest feeling in the world.” – Mandy Moore
57. “As a boss, as a CEO, as a creative director, as a chef, I’ve learned that failure will always come. I’ve learned to give it a big squeeze, smile at it, humble myself to it and then use it as a springboard to send me on my way to strength, success, and fulfillment.” – Christina Tosi
58. “A beautiful person is someone who stays true to themselves and their spirit; someone who is self-confident and can make you smile.” – Helena Christensen
59. “There’s nothing I value more than the closeness of friends and family, a smile as I pass someone on the street.” – Willie Stargell
60. “You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness.” – Brad Garrett
61. “I want to make sure I always show off my smile and have a positive attitude the whole time, whether it’s during a performance, practice, or doing an interview.” –Laurie Hernandez
62. “I prefer to talk about our problems, to be proud of them, in place of trying to hide them. Because you can’t. And I prefer to dance, to smile on it, to laugh on it.” –Stromae
63. “Smile… It confuses people.”
64. “There’s no greater feeling in the world than when you can put a smile on somebody’s face just by walking into a room. It’s unbelievable. And if I have that power, who am I to waste it, you know?” – J. J. Watt
65. “It’s easy to get bogged down in all the negativity that when you see people smile and pat you on the back and say, ‘We’re going to get through this,’ it means a lot.” – Michael Waltrip
These are just a few of the smile quotes for Instagram that will brighten your day. Now go spread some sunshine in this sometimes dreary world.
Smile Quotes for Instagram: Final thoughts
Now that you’ve read these smile captions, go ahead and share some of them with your friends.
They’ll love it when they see you using these smile quotes for Instagram because it will brighten up their day.
So what are you waiting for?
Go ahead and repost them on social media!
You never know who you will affect with these smile captions.