50 Sexy Loving Quotes to Inspire and Enrich Any Relationship
Do you ever feel like your relationship is lacking the spark it once had?
We’ve got just what you need to get that fire burning again.
Here are some of the best sexy loving quotes to inspire and enrich any relationship!
These quotes will remind you of the importance of love, lust, and passion in any relationship!
You can even use these quotes as a way to start conversations with your partner or simply read them out loud together.
Whether you’re looking for something new or want to reignite an old flame, these sexy loving quotes are sure to do the trick!
Why share sexy loving quotes with your partner?
Studies have shown that being in a supportive relationship with your partner helps both of you live longer, healthier lives.
So, reading these quotes together is not only sexy but also healthy!
That is why these quotes are perfect to share with your significant other, whether you feel like you need some inspiration or simply want to make your partner swoon.
If you’re looking to add a little excitement, these sexy loving quotes will do just the trick!
So whether you’re in a serious relationship or just beginning to date, you’re bound to find some of the best sexy loving quotes that fit your relationship perfectly.
Related Post: 65 Heart Touching Love Quotes to Melt Your Heart
50 Sexy Loving Quotes To Inspire And Enrich Any Relationship
Now that the basics are out the way it’s time to get to the good stuff!
Let’s take a look at some of the best sexy loving quotes that are sure to awaken your relationship and keep it going strong.
Here are the 50 sexiest loving quotes to inspire and enrich any relationship:
1. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” –J.R.R. Tolkien
2. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” –Henry David Thoreau
3. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” –Leo Christopher
4. “Love: Two minds without a single thought.” –Philip Barry
5. “You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope…I have loved none but you.” –Jane Austen
6. “You’re nothing short of my everything.” –Ralph Block
7. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” –Nicholas Sparks
8. “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” –George Chakiris
9. “Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.” –Antoine de Saint-Exupery
10. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” –Loretta Young
11. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” –Angelita Lim
12. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” –Lao Tzu
13. “I’m much more me when I’m with you.” –Unknown
14. “You are my best friend, my human diary and the love of my life.” -Unknown
16. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” –Maya Angelou
17. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” –Herman Hesse
18. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” –Sarah Dessen
19. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” –Audrey Hepburn
20. “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” –Oscar Wilde
21. “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” –Robert Heinlein
22. “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.” –Robert Williams
23. “A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.” –Rupert Brooke
24. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” –Joan Crawford
25. “Love is a language spoken by everyone, but understood only by a heart.” –Unknown
26. “The course of true love never did run smooth.” –William Shakespeare
27. “Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.” –Torquato Tasso
28. “Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.” –Leo Buscaglia
29. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” –Helen Keller
30. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” –Plato
31. “Your touch still tingles on my skin, and your kiss still burns on my lips. Days without you are longer than years with you.” –Unknown
32. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” –Max Muller
33. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” –Robert A. Heinlein
34. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” –Sophocles
35. “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” –Albert Ellis
36. “Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.” –Barbara de Angelis
37. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.” –Erich Fromm
38. “Love is friendship set on fire.” –Laura Hendricks
39. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.” –Paul McCartney
40. “We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.” –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
41. “To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.” –Karen Sunde
42. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” –Friedrich Nietzsche
43. “When you love someone all your saved-up wishes start coming out.” –Elizabeth Bowen
44. “The only reward for love is the experience of loving.” –John le Carre
45. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” -Orson Welles
46. “Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place.” –Ice T
47. “Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.” –Henri Frederic Amiel
48. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing, and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” –Ann Landers
49. “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.” –Janos Arnay
50. “Love – a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.” –Unknown
These are some of the sexy loving quotes to inspire and enrich any relationship!
I hope these quotes will deepen your understanding and strengthen your commitment to any relationship.
Sexy Loving Quotes: Final Thoughts
These quotes will remind you of the importance of love, lust, and passion in any relationship.
Keep these messages close to your heart as you work towards a fulfilling relationship with another person!
What do you think about these sexy loving quotes? Was there a quote that stood out to you?
Let me know in the comments section!