50 sexy lover quotes that will make you fall in love all over again
It’s been a while since your first date, and the romance has disappeared.
Your love continues to grow, but life seems to have gotten in the way of those little gestures that remind you why you fell in love with each other in the first place.
If you want to rekindle the flame, it’s time to stop relying on tired clichés and instead try something new.
Romance doesn’t have to be extravagant or even original – in fact, it can be as simple as sharing sexy lover quotes that will make you fall in love all over again.
Whether you’re looking for a breath of fresh air in your relationship or simply looking to take things from good to great, you’ll find the quotes below inspiring and hopefully helpful.
All you have to do is make sure the person you love sees these 50 sexy lover quotes that will make you fall in love all over again!
How to share these 50 sexy lover quotes with your partner
Sharing your thoughts on these 50 sexy lover quotes with your partner is all about making it personal.
You could send your partner the entire list or you could simply choose one that truly resonates with you (this will be more meaningful than anything else).
If you think they are especially relevant to what’s happening in your relationship, go ahead and let them know why.
If you want to create a romantic connection, try sharing one quote with your partner each day for a week.
This will give you both plenty of time to reflect on the quote and what it means for your relationship.
You could even discuss it further over dinner or during a long walk.
The possibilities are endless.
Related Post: 65 Quotes for Fake Love That’s All Too Real
50 sexy lover quotes that will make you fall in love all over again
If you want to say something, but you don’t know how.
Sometimes the most important things in life can be difficult to describe.
A look, a gesture – these things often convey far more than words ever could and they deserve to be acknowledged.
If that’s what you’re looking for, then there is nothing better than sharing these 50 sexy lover quotes that will make you fall in love all over again with your partner.
They are short and sweet, so be sure to explain why you think they are significant.
If the quote reflects something happening in your relationship at the moment, explain what it is or how it makes you feel.
This will encourage a dialogue where both of you can share your thoughts and feelings openly.
Here are 50 sexy lover quotes that will make you fall in love all over again:
1. “I’m only one person, but I am one person with a heart that’s true and two hands that want to hold you.” -Unknown
2. “There is no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what happens, I will always be here for you.” -Tom Hanks
3. “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.” – Mignon McLaughlin
4. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” -Franklin P. Jones
5. “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” -Ralph Waldo Sackman
6. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” -Eden Ahbez
7. “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you are the world.” -Dr. Seuss
8. “Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.” -Thomas Fuller
9. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies” -Aristotle
10. “For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” -Rosemonde Gerard
11. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” -Nicholas Sparks
12. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” -Woody Allen
13. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” -Alfred Tennyson
14. “And remember, the truth that once was spoken: To love another person is to see the face of God.” -Victor Hugo
15. “Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.” -Barbara De Angelis
16. “A life without love is no life at all.” -Leonardo da Vinci
17. “In love, there are no compromises. You either accept someone for who they are, or you walk away.”
18. “Love never claims, it ever gives. Love is never possessive, it ever shares. If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.” -Kahlil Gibran
19. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
20. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr. Seuss
21. “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” -Karl Menninger
22. “Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were.” -Moliere Kaufman
23. “Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” – Madame De Stal
24. “A heart that loves is always young.” -Greek Proverb
25. “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” -Robert Heinlein
26. “The one who loves least controls the relationship.” -Robert Anthony
27. “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new.” -Ursula K. LeGuin
28. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
29. “Love is a friendship set to music.” -Jackson Pollock
30. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” – Dr. Seuss
31. “The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of… We know the truth not only by the reason, but by the heart.” -Blaise Pascal
32. “Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged.” – Corinthians 13:4-5
33. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything.” -Katharine Hepburn
34. “Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.” -Rabindranath Tagore
35. “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” -The Beatles
36. “I am my beloved’s, and he is mine.” -Song of Solomon 6:3
37. “To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.” -Alphonse de Lamartine
Related Post: 65 Heart Touching Love Quotes to Melt Your Heart
38. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” -Mother Theresa
39. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” -John Updike
40. “Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” – John Lennon
41. “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.” -H. L. Mencken
42. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin
43. “To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.” -Sophie Swetchine
44. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
45. “The Eskimos have fifty words for snow because it is important to them: there ought to be as many for love.” -Margaret Atwood
46. “When love is not madness it is not love.” -Pedro Calderon de la Barca
47. “You don’t find love, it finds you. It’s got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what is written in the stars.” – Anaïs Nin
48. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” -James Baldwin
49. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” -Thomas Merton
50. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” -Helen Keller
We hope you enjoyed these 50 sexy lover quotes!
Falling in love is one of the most beautiful things in life, and these quotes will help make your love even stronger.
If you have any favorite love quotes that we missed, feel free to share them in the comments below!