Friendship is one of the most important relationships we can ever experience.
It’s not just something we should cherish but also celebrate!
Here are some great crazy friends quotes from people all over the world.
They’re funny, witty, and wise-just like our friends!
So, the next time you and your friends get together, make sure to share these quotes with each other.
It will make for a great conversation starter!
Table of Contents
75 crazy friends quotes to celebrate friendship
If you are a person who has a ton of friends, then you know what it’s like to have crazy friends.
We all need those people in our lives to help us remember just how wonderful life really is!
And that’s why we put together this list of 75 quotes about the importance of friendship.
1. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
2. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'” – C.S. Lewis
3. “To keep a true friend, you must be one.” – Unknown
4. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
5. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” – Jim Morrison
6. “The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.” – Abraham Lincoln
7. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
8. “Only a true friend would be that honest.” – Shrek
9. “No disguise can long conceal love where it exists, or long feign it where it does not.” – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
10. “Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
11. “The beginning of a friendship is to behave as if you were friends already.” – Unknown
12. “A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one.” – Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings
13. “The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not healing, not curing…that is a friend indeed.” – Henri Nouwen
14. “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.” – C.S. Lewis
15. “There are times when sorrow seems the only truth.” – Oscar Wilde
16. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” – Eden Ahbez
17. “A true friend sees the good in everything, and brings out the best in the worst of things.” – Rumi
18. “Friendship is not about being in a hurry to rid yourself of someone so you can find others to talk to. It’s about being there for the person, no matter what.” – Unknown
19. “Sensual pleasure passes and vanishes, but the friendship between us, the mutual confidence, the delight of the heart, the enchantment of the soul, these things do not perish and can never be destroyed.” – Voltaire
20. “A friend to all is a friend to none.” – Aristotle
21. “Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.” – Belgicia Howell
22. “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.” – Buddha
23. “Do not walk behind me; I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me; I may not follow. Walk beside me, just be my friend.” – Albert Camus
24. “Friendship is held to be the severest test of character. It is easy, we think, to be loyal to a family and clan, whose blood is in your own veins.” – Charles Alexander Eastman
25. “The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other carefully- it’s a limited menu.” – Hugh MacLeod
26. “You can’t buy friendship…but you can pay heavily for it.” – Henny Youngman
27. “Friendship is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
28. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
29. “Friendship with oneself is all important because without it one cannot be friends with anybody else in the world.“ – Eleanor Roosevelt
30. “Reliability is a most wonderful virtue. We should cultivate it. We should be consistent about the things we do, so that others will know they can count on us. But more important, we want to be able to count on ourselves. The greatest pain is to have to disappoint one’s self.” – Sterling W. Sill
31. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – William Shakespeare
32. “Your truest friends are the ones who will stand by you in your darkest moments–because they’re willing to brave the shadows with you–and in your greatest moments–because they’re not afraid to let you shine.” – Nicole Yatsonsky
33. “It is a good thing to be rich, and it is a good thing to be strong, but it is a better thing to be loved of many friends.” – Euripides
34. “What’s meant to be will always find a way.” – Trisha Yearwood
35. “A friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be sitting next to you saying ‘Man we screwed up!'” – Unknown
36. “Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.” – Cicero
37. “Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.” – Jack Canfield
38. “Be loyal to those who are not present. In doing so, you build the trust of those who are present.” – Stephen Covey
39. “The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.” – Unknown
40. “You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal.” – Elizabeth Taylor
41. “Be loyal and trustworthy. Do not befriend anyone who is lower than yourself in this regard.” – Confucius
42. “True friends stab you in the front.” – Oscar Wilde
43. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham
44. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Dr. Seuss
45. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley
46. “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.” – Clifton Fadiman
47. “A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you’re trying to hide it.” – Unknown
48. “True friends are like diamonds,Precious and rare,Fake friends are like autumn leaves,Found everywhere.” – Ari Joseph
49. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
50. “If we treated ourselves as well as we treated our best friend, can you imagine?” – Meghan Markle
51. “When it hurts to look back, and you’re scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.” – Unknown
52. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” –Martin Luther King Jr.
53. “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” – Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
54. “A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” – Lois Wyse
55. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
56. “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be.” – Douglas Pagels
57. “I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.” – Mother Teresa
58. “A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” – Unknown
59. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
60. “Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it.” – Cicero
61. “Friendship is one mind in two bodies.” – Mencius
62. “And the strongest trust is built by the smallest actions, the keeping of the little promises. It is the constant truthfulness, the continued dependability, the remembrance of minor things, which most inspire confidence and faith.” – Walter Wangerin Jr.
63. “I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.” – Katherine Mansfield
64. “The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” – Eugene Kennedy
65. “Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.” – Donna Roberts
66. “The best mirror is an old friend.” – George Herbert
67. “An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body.” – Jim Hayes
68. “There is nothing better than a friend, except a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
69. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
70. “Friendship is not about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who walked into your life and said, ‘I’m here for you.'” – Unknown
71. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” – Bernard Meltzer
72. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” – Woodrow Wilson
73. “No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.” – Robert Southey
74. “People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
75. “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.” – Euripides
Crazy Friends Quotes: Key Takeaways
Whether we like it or not, friends are a huge part of our lives.
They can make us laugh until we cry, comfort us when we’re down, and offer support during difficult times.
And while friends are always appreciated, they’re not always easy to find.
But when you do find that one friend who’s like the sister or brother you never had, or that crazy friend who always has your back no matter what, you’ll know just how lucky you are.
As the old saying goes, “Friends are the family we choose.”
And that’s definitely true.
We hope you enjoyed these quotes about the importance of friendship.
Please share with your friends to let them know how much you appreciate them!