Wedding anniversaries are a happy occasion to celebrate the love and life of a couple!
But what about your sister?
She has been there for you through thick and thin.
A thoughtful wedding anniversary message to her can remind her how much she means to you and your family.
Here are 65 heartfelt and very meaningfully special wedding anniversary wishes to sister that they would cherish receiving.
Table of Contents
Why Share Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Sisters?
A wedding anniversary is an occasion where you celebrate the married life of two people.
However, it is also a milestone in their life.
It’s not every day that your sibling marries, and when she does, it’s even more special!
You could join her celebration by sharing these beautiful messages with her on this joyful occasion.
You can also get a little more personal and share your wedding anniversary wishes with your sister on her special day.
65 Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Sister that Will Bring a Tear and a Smile
It’s time to crack open the champagne and celebrate the most beautiful relationship in your life.
It may have had its ups and downs but you’re still by each other’s side.
Your sister is your best friend, closest companion, confidant, adviser, co-conspirator, and sometimes even therapist.
She has been there through everything and has helped you through your highs and lows.
Wedding anniversary wishes to sister like these will make her smile and bring tears to her eyes.
So, here’s a collection of 65 heartfelt and very special wedding anniversary wishes for your sister that are heartfelt and special:
1. “I want to wish you a very happy wedding anniversary. May all your dreams and goals come true today and always.”
2. “If there was ever a sister who deserved to be honored, it’s you! Happy anniversary.”
3. “Let’s raise our glasses to celebrate all the love and memories you have built over the years! Happy anniversary, sister!”
4. “May you have healthy, happy children and grandchildren because I’m going to spoil them all rotten.”
5. “Thank you for being the most caring sister in the world. May your husband give you as much love that you’ve given me.”
6. “Happy anniversary to my favorite sister! Here’s to another year of laughter and a lifetime of happiness.”
7. “You are the best sister this brother could ask for. You deserve everything that’s coming today and always.”
8. “Happy anniversary to my beautiful sister! You deserve the best in life because you are the best!”
9. “Sending you lots of love and blessings on this special day! Happy wedding anniversary, sister!”
10. “May your happily ever after continue to bless your days and ours!”
11. “May you have many more happy years together, celebrating love and friendship.”
12. “I’m so happy to be sharing today with the most beautiful and caring sister in the world. Thanks for showing me what a happy marriage looks like!”
13. “I’m wishing you and your husband a wonderful day and hoping that your love continues to grow every year!”
14. “This is a day to celebrate love, friendships and family. Wishing you nothing but the best on your anniversary.”
15. “Happy anniversary! May God bless your marriage with joy both now and forever.”
16. “The greatest gift I have ever received is you! Happy anniversary to my dear sister…I hope that your love continues forever!”
17. “May your love continue to grow stronger each day like it has since the first moment you met.”
18. “Happy wedding anniversary, dearest sister! You are stronger, kinder, and more caring than anyone else I know. I’m so glad to have you in my life.”
19. “Your friendship and love have been a source of strength for me. I hope your anniversary is a day filled with happiness.”
20. “I want to wish you nothing but the best on this special day! Happy anniversary, dear sister!”
21. “My beautiful sister, I am so proud of the woman you have become! You are a shining example of what one can achieve with determination and faith in God.”
22. “Sending lots of love to the most beautiful sister in the world on your special day! Have a wonderful wedding anniversary!”
23. “I don’t know what I would do without you, my dearest sister! Here’s to another year of laughter and love.”
24. “You’ve always been the kindest and most caring sister in the world and you deserve all the happiness today brings.”
25. “I want to wish you a very happy wedding anniversary and may your love grow stronger with each passing year.”
26. “Today is a day to celebrate the beautiful bond you and your husband share. I wish you lots of love and happiness!”
27. “I want to wish you all the best on this special day. May God always bless your marriage with joy both now and forever.”
28. “Wishing you a very happy anniversary! May this year of celebration bring you more joy than you can imagine!”
29. “Your marriage has been an inspiration to us all! We all hope that your happily ever after continues to bless your days and ours!”
30. “Happy wedding anniversary, dear sister! May God continue to bless you with love, laughter, and joy.”
31. “Today is a day to celebrate your special love and friendship. I hope that you continue to find strength and happiness in one another.”
32. “I hope that the beauty of your first dance as husband and wife is just a small taste of what’s to come.”
33. “May the joy and laughter you shared on your wedding day carry over to today. Wishing you a fantastic wedding anniversary!”
34. “Your marriage has been an amazing example of what is possible when two hearts join together.”
35. “May all of your wishes come true…and may each year be better than the last one! Congratulations on your special day.”
36. “Your anniversary is a special day that belongs only to you two! May it be filled with love and laughter.”
37. “You two make a wonderful team. I’m wishing you nothing but the best on your anniversary!”
38. “I want to wish my favorite sister all the best. I hope your love continues to grow stronger with each passing day.”
39. “Hope you have a fantastic wedding anniversary! May the love, happiness, and joy that has carried you so far continue to bless your marriage with all of its days!”
40. “Hoping your anniversary is as wonderful as the day you became husband and wife! May your love always be as strong as it was on that very day.”
41. “Happy wedding anniversary! May your love for one another continue to grow every day!”
42. “We are so proud of the beautiful woman you have become. You are a wonderful wife and sister. Happy anniversary, dear sister!”
43. “Happy wedding anniversary to my sweet sister! I hope that your marriage is filled with lots of laughter, love, and joy.”
44. “May your thoughts always be gentle upon one another. May your words only speak love into each other’s lives. And, may your hearts remain forever tender to the needs of one another.”
45. “Happy wedding anniversary! You are both an inspiration to us all…and we wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness.”
46. “May you continue to grow old and grey together! Happy anniversary, sister!”
47. “I’m so happy that I was able to celebrate your wedding with you, and I wish the both of you another gorgeous year ahead!”
48. “Happy anniversary, my wonderful sister! I have loved seeing all of your dreams come true. May more beautiful days be ahead.”
49. “I want to wish you both the best on this day! May your marriage be something that brings indescribable joy into your life.”
50. “I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for you two! Happy wedding anniversary!”
51. “Happy wedding anniversary, sister! I hope that your marriage brings you lots of happiness and joy. Congratulations on this special occasion!”
52. “May your anniversary be filled with beautiful memories, joyful times, and lasting love.”
53. “Happy wedding anniversary! Congratulations on another year in each other’s arms.”
55. “You two truly are the best role models for us all. I hope that your marriage brings you joy and laughter.”
56. “Thank you for being a wonderful sister in both word and deed. May God bless your marriage today and always!”
57. “Happy wedding anniversary, dear sister! Your love has been a gift to me and I pray it continues to bless both of you today and always.”
58. “Happy anniversary, dear sister! I hope your marriage is filled with love and laughter forever!”
59. “May you celebrate many more beautiful years together! You are perfect in each other’s eyes and we’re so happy to have you as our role models.”
60. “I want to wish you both all the best on this special day! It’s been wonderful watching you grow into the couple that you are. I hope your marriage only gets stronger as the years go on.”
61. “You are the reason love exists! May your anniversary be filled with lots of joy and happiness. Happy wedding anniversary!”
62. “I hope that your wedding anniversary is filled with love, laughter, friendship, blessed memories…and all of the other beautiful things you both deserve.”
63. “May your marriage always be an inspiration to those around you. Happy wedding anniversary!”
64. “I pray that this day brings both of you lots of joy and happiness! Congratulations on your wonderful wedding anniversary.”
65. “Happy anniversary, sister! May your marriage be blessed and grow stronger with each passing year.”
These are just a few wedding anniversary wishes to sister that we hope will be helpful to you.
They are beautiful and heartfelt, just like your bond with the sister who means the world to you!
We’re sure that she will be very touched by these wishes.
Wedding anniversary wishes to sister: Final Thoughts
It is awesome to see your sister grow up and become an amazing woman.
She is now a wife and she has entered into what is probably one of the most important relationships in her life.
If you are looking for ways to congratulate your sister on her wedding anniversary, then this list of wishes will be perfect for you!
Send these wedding anniversary wishes to your sister, share them on social media, or even print them out and give them to her in person.
She will be so happy that you took the time to let her know how much you love and appreciate her!
So, what are you waiting for?
Use one or all of these wedding anniversary wishes and make her day!